Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010



After a drunken night of Halloween-Eve at Ybor Cities Guavaween, I had a much more toned down Halloween night then anticipated.
The weekend was capped off with my homeslice Mindy as we explored a few of St. Pete's local neighborhood haunted houses.
One was located off of 4th street, the second one we visited was directly across from Kiwanis Park (where I honed my basketball skills!) off of 38th Ave.
I will say this, these haunted houses were cool as penguin shit and scary to boot. Both were made on what I assume were meger budgets but you'd never know it from the frights.
Which brings me to this. How in the hell can places like Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights continue to get progressively worse while low budget spook shows like these made in somebodies yard are of the upmost quality? Explain that one to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment